Directing in sound production this week and this time my scene is from a David Lynch film and last time it was from a Kubrick film. No pressure!
things you may have forgotten because of the movies/fanon
- luna lovegood has dirty blonde hair (book 5, chapter 10)
- lily potter has dark red hair (book 1, chapter 12)
- neville longbottom has blond hair (JKR interview)
- hermione granger has bushy hair (book 1, chapter 6)
- james potter is tall (book 1, chapter 12)
- at seventeen, harry potter is the same height as his father so he is also tall (book 7, chapter 34)
- peter pettigrew is fat (book 3, chapter 10)
- severus snape has yellow-ish teeth (book 3, chapter 14)
- ginny weasley is fucking awesome (books 1-7)
Y E S
IT IS GETTING BETTER
When I first read about this woman’s plan I thought it was a strong idea but I was worried that it was a little bit much for one person, no matter how dedicated, to keep it up for too long, especially since she has, you know, college to commit to. I never thought about how, if other people helped her carry her burden, I never thought about how much it would look like pallbearers with a coffin. Which is simply one of the strongest visual symbols one can use to disturb people in the western world.
the worst thing about brokeback mountain is how they turned it into a joke here was a high profile drama with a-list actors and lgbt protagonists and then everybody just wrote it off and labeled it as “that gay cowboy movie” when they aren’t even gay cowboys they’re bisexual shepherds this is why we can’t have nice things